Tuesday, January 25, 2005

419 scammers

i just recieved this interesting proposal....

From: morgankuku@zipmail.com.br
Subject: BUSINESS PROPOSAL (Attn: Kent)
To: morgankuku@zipmail.com.br

Dear Sir,

I write you in respect of our late customer, Mr. Alam Kent Hodge who died in an auto crash on May 4th 2002 with his wife and two children. Until his death, He deposited the sum of $3.2m in his account with our Bank. All my efforts to locate his legitimate relations/next of kin as his account officer since he died has proved unsuccessful as he did not indicate such in all the official documents he tendered to our Bank.

Right now the fund is about to be reverted to the treasury before the end of this first quater as I did not succeed in locating the legitimate beneficiary of the fund as the account officer in the year ended December 2004 hence I solicit for your assistance/permission by using your name as the legitimate next of kin to late Mr. Hodge and transfer this money into your bank account before this time elapses. I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up the claim and protect you from any breach of the law.

You wll be compensated with 30% of this fund for your assistance, 20% will be set aside for expenses that may be incurred in the course of this transaction while you keep 50% safely for me prior to my retirement from active service. This transaction is risk free, strictly private and must be treated with utmost confidentiality.

Please kindly furnish me with your Telephone and Fax numbers to enable me call and discuss further with you so that we can start up with the process of transferring this fund into your account. Contact me immediately through the above email address indicating your acceptance of this offer. I have seven (7) banking days to conclude this transaction on receipt of your response.

Sincerely Yours,
Morgan Ahmed Kuku
Customer Services
Union Bank Plc.


hahaha

more on 419: read

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home